LOCATION & ACCESS
Getting to Mykonos By Sea
From Piraeus port, Athens’ international hub, regular ferries and hydrofoils depart regularly throughout the day to Mykonos during low season months and five or six times a day, during the busier summer months. Travel times for the speedier boats takes between three and a half hours to four hours. The ferries take from six hours upwards.
Ferries and hydrofoils also depart from Athens’ second port, Rafina which is located outside the city of Athens city. Rafina enjoys a convenient location, half an hour’s drive from Athens International airport, El.Venizelos. Hydrofoils make the trip to Mykonos in two hours, whilst regular ferries complete the same distance in four and a half hours.
There are also daily flights, operated by Olympic Air and Aegean Airlines, departing from Athens International Airport El. Venizelos. The flight time from Athens to Mykonos is approximately 25 minutes. During the high season in the summer months, charter flights fly directly to Mykonos International Airport from major European major cities such as Paris, London, Rome, Milan, Munich and Berlin.
- rooms & suites
- standard room courtyard view
- standard room sea or pool view
- grand room sea or pool view
- honeymoon room private pool
- panoramic room spectacular sea view
- panoramic room private sundeck
- junior suite courtyard view
- honeymoon suite sea or pool view
- panoramic suite spectacular sea view
- belvedere suite spectacular sea view
- dining & bars
- six senses spa