Our Covid-19 Approach
The health, well-being and safety of our guests and colleagues are of paramount importance to us today and every day.
To provide you with a worry-free holiday, we are taking a number of actions to keep bringing you the highest standards and ensure you feel comfortable during your stay at the Belvedere Hotel. We have designed an action plan for the prevention of Covid-19 disease in accordance with the official health protection protocols as instructed by the Ministries of Health & Tourism.
Once at the Hotel and every time you enter/exit the Hotel premises, you will be temperature screened. We ask you to be patient and collaborate with us by following the guidelines we have devised for your overall safety. For more information, you may take a look at our detailed measures below.
Health Protection Measures
•All guests will be temperature screened every time they enter the hotel premises.
• It is mandatory to wear a mask in all public places (both indoors and outdoors) in Greece and common areas of the hotel premises.
• Non-residents are not allowed to enter the hotel rooms in accordance with the health protocols, visitors are confined in the public areas of the hotel.
• All employees will be tested for Covid -19 prior to the beginning of their employment. Such tests will be also taken throughout the season.
• The health of our employees will be carefully monitored. All employees will be temperature screened when they arrive to work.
• All members of staff will be using personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves and long-sleeved robes, as applicable to their respective departments.
Rooms & Public Spaces
• Disinfection of key cards and keys – placement in a special container for disinfection.
• Modification of check-out and check-in between the stays will take place (check-out until 11.00 am and check-in from 3.00 pm). This change in the duration between each check-in and check-out is mandatory to ensure that the room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected and naturally ventilated between different customers.
• All the public spaces of the hotel will be equipped with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes.
•Disinfection of rooms prior to arrival as well as deep cleaning of public spaces throughout the day will be performed by our dedicated housekeepers who will be focusing on high touch surfaces.
• All cleaning procedures in the rooms will take place only upon the guest’s request. Cleaning will always be done when the customer is out of the room.
Restaurant – Bar
• Occupancy will be limited in the dining outlets to allow for social distancing and tables will be appropriately spaced in line with the Ministry of Health guidelines.
• All dining venues and kitchen areas are following the Ministry of Health guidelines for food safety and kitchen sanitization.
• Upon entering the vehicle, the driver provides antiseptic wipes and protective masks to all occupants.
• The driver is responsible for cleaning and disinfecting the vehicle after each transfer.
•All guests using the facilities of the gym they need to pre-book their session.
•After each session thorough cleaning and disinfection of equipment and space will take place.
•Cleaning and disinfecting of loungers after every use as per specific hygiene protocols.
Management of suspected case of Covid-19
• The hotel has an action plan to manage any suspected Covis-19 cases among guests or employees. In the case of a confirmed infection in the hotel premises, the disinfection of the premises, surfaces and objects is essential. The in-house Covid-19 Coordinator will be informed so that more specific measures are taken and implemented in the form of a full cleaning-disinfection program, according to the respective instructions of the Ministry Of Health and the Greek Public Health Organization (E.O.D.Y.).