Due to the increase of Covid-19 cases in Greece the following restrictive measures were decided from the Greek Government and the Civil Protection Operations Center for the Municipality of Mykonos.
From Friday 21-08-2020 the following restrictive measures apply:
• Suspension of any kind of event such as live parties, trade fairs, processions, public markets, etc.
• Prohibition of any kind of gathering of citizens over 9 people for any reason, both in public and in private.
• In dining areas a maximum number of people per table is allowed up to 4 people, unless they are first degree relatives where up to 6 people are allowed.
• It is mandatory to use a mask both outdoors and indoors.
• All the restaurants in the area will be closing at 12:00 a.m
We are also taking additional preventive measures to ensure your safety within the premises and make you feel comfortable during your stay with us. We kindly ask you to be patient and collaborate with us by following the guidelines we have devised for your overall safety.
•Breakfast for the guests staying at the Hilltop Rooms & Suites is only served at the designated area of the Belvedere hotel and the room service for breakfast is no longer available.
•The shuttle service between our Hilltop Rooms & Suites and the main hotel is also no longer available.
Kindly note that the last seating for dinner at our restaurant is at 10:30 p.m. and the kitchen closes at 11:00 p.m. All guests would need to leave the restaurant and the hotel’s lounge area strictly by 11:45 p.m.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
The Belvedere Team