Back to careers
Food and Beverage
Essential requirements, and Responsibilities
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience as a sushi chef, in high-end sushi bars and/ or Japanese restaurants.
- Sushi academy or Japanese culinary school certificate.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Acquaintance with Japanese and general Asian cuisines and cultures.
- Ability to be trained in a specific food concept and execute it in an excellent level.
- Ability to control and handle the prescribed hygiene standards at the sushi bar and preparation stations.
- Excellent sushi rice preparation skills.
- Excellent knife and presentation skills (fish preparation, cutting & slicing rolls, temaki, nigiri, sashimi, futomaki, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Japanese ingredients designing, and plating presentation skills.
- Excellent skills of verbal communication and ability to interact positively with the public.
- Excellent and organizational skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Native Japanese nationality/origin would be an additional strong asset.
What the company offers
• Excellent working conditions in full time employment with a very competitive salary
• Professional development in a constantly developing and fast growing company
• Excellent free accommodation facilities.
Food and Beverage
To apply for this position please send an updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your CV at our application form.
JOIN OUR TEAM
- rooms & suites
- standard room courtyard view
- standard room sea or pool view
- grand room sea or pool view
- honeymoon room private pool
- panoramic room spectacular sea view
- panoramic room private sundeck
- junior suite courtyard view
- honeymoon suite sea or pool view
- panoramic suite spectacular sea view
- belvedere suite spectacular sea view
- dining & bars
- six senses spa