Back to careers
Driver & Valet Service
Belvedere Mykonos Hotel is looking for a talented and experienced individual to join our Front Office Team on a seasonal employment basis.
- The Driver & Valet Service employee reports to the Front Office Manager.
- Welcomes and greets hotel guests upon car transfers from/to the port and airport.
- Maintains at a perfect and tidy condition the vehicle he is responsible for.
- Receives, parks at designated parking lots and returns hotel guests’ and restaurant customers’ vehicles.
- Undertakes supportive tasks within the Front Office daily routine.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Possession of a valid driving license.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pleasant and friendly personality with ability to smile.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Very good English and Greek language skills.
The company offers
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Staff accommodation and meals.
- Excellent working conditions within a luxurious and multicultural environment.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV with recent photo using our application form.
- quartos e suites
- terapias de belvedere